Career Location: Bengaluru, India
Department: Upstream Manufacturing
Employment: Full Time
Educational Qualification: BTech/MTech/MSc
Experience: 6-8 Years in experience in Mammalian Cell Culture - Upstream Processing in Manufacturing Department
- Responsible to manage the vial thaw, cell counting, seed expansion activities.
- Responsible to manage media preparation, wave bioreactor, SS bioreactor operations.
- Responsible to maintain documentation activities like – Batch Manufacturing Records/Special Process Requirements.
- Responsible in maintaining Quality Management Systems related documentation like - deviations, change controls, risk assessment documents etc.
- Responsible to manage the facility maintenance as per cGMP guidelines.
Candidates who are sending the resumes to email@example.com please mention the position and department in the subject line.