Executive/Sr.Executive – Quality Control
Educational Qualification: MSc/MTech Biotechnology.
Experience: 2 -5 years
No of position: 01
- Proficient in handling and maintenance of mammalian cell culture related activities – revival, subculture and banking
- Proficient in executing in-vitro bioassays – proliferation, anti-proliferation, CDC bioassay, cytoxicity determining bioassays for recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies.
- Preparation and characterization of cell banks (MCB and WCB).
- Prepare SOP, STP, Specifications and other quality related documents. Experience in handling QMS documents – change controls, deviations and OOS.
- Experience in execution of analytical method validation activities with knowledge pertaining to validation parameters and their significance.
- Experience in OQ and PQ activities for a new equipment and software.
- Operation, cleaning and maintenance of equipment related to respective section.
- Experience in working in a quality environment with thorough understanding of GMP principles.
- Should be able to work in shifts.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Please share the resumes on or before 20/06/2020