Position: Sr. Executive
Career Location: Bengaluru, India
Employment: Full Time
Educational qualification: BE/BTech
Experience: 6 to 8 Years of experience in cGMP documentation of engineering in biopharma.
- Should be Well versed with cGMP and regulatory compliance for engineering documentation.
- Responsible for Quality Management System documentation like Deviation, investigation, Change control, Corrective Action and Preventive Actions.
- Review and preparation of preventive maintenance Standard Operating Procedures with compliance for process and utilities Equipment’s.
- Responsible for Documentation related to Preventive maintenance, Breakdown maintenance, Logbook entries shall be carried out in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible in Coordinating with team for Training and Development compliance.
Candidates who are sending the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org please mention the position and department in the subject line.