Kemwell is dedicated in supporting and improving the community that we exist in through various programs. Whether it’s sponsoring scholarships for students or providing basic healthcare/ sanitation needs to the lesser fortunate, Kemwell’s CSR activities are actively improving the communities around us.
We have sponsored and supported many philanthropic initiatives, such as:
- Setting up of cancer institute at Swami Vivekananda Yoga Centre Bangalore, India
- Setting up of a Pediatric Care Unit in Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore, India
- Providing educational scholarships and medical subsidies
- Sponsoring the “Tibetan Medical Centre” of HH Dalai Lama in Bangalore, India
Other Initiatives at work include:
- “Go Green” Initiative – Plantation of trees to offset Kemwell’s carbon emission
- K-Win (Kemwell Women’s Initiative Network) - Mentoring program that serves as a platform for women to connect and support each other with the aim to enhance the personal and professional life.