Position: Sr Executive
Career Location: Bengaluru, India
Department: Quality Assurance
Employment: Full Time
Educational qualification: BE/MPharm.
Experience: 6-8 Years
- SPOC (Single point of contact) for site validation/qualification (Equipment and Facilities) requirements.
- Perform thermal mapping activities for equipment available at site using Kaye Advanced validator system.
- Responsible to draft and review of Standard Operating Procedures related to validation, commissioning & Qualification.
- To participate in self- inspection and external inspection and to support customer and regulatory audit and pro-vide compliance against the observation.
- Responsible in Handling and maintenance of validation accessories and managing inventory.
- Responsible for deviation management, Change management, CAPA Management, Risk Management for validation and engineering aspects.
Candidates who are sending the resumes to email@example.com please mention the position and department in the subject line.