Educational Qualification:Diploma / B.E electronics and Instrumentation
Experience:3 -5 years
No of position: 01
Job Location : Bengaluru, India Job Description:
- Responsible for execution of Instrumentation & Automation improvement projects as per requirement
- Responsible for execution of preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance activities related to Instrumentation & Automation
- Responsible for execution of calibration and maintenance activities related to Instrumentation & Automation
- Responsible for handling of shift activities individually.
- Preparation of service level agreements between Kemwell bio pharma and respected vendors in case of external calibration/services.
- Preparation of preventive maintenance planner, effective execution of preventive maintenance and review of PM activities as per schedule.
- Handling of all GMP related documentation effectively i.e. SOPs preparation/revisions, change controls, deviations and CAPA
- Responsible to maintain critical instrumentation & automation spares
- Responsible for preparation of URS, DQ, IQ and OQ for equipment’s/systems with respect to Instrumentation & Automation
- Responsible for supporting in installation, commissioning of all equipment’s with respect to Instrumentation & Automation
Send your resumes to email@example.com Please share the resumes on or before 17/05/2019