Career Location: Bengaluru, India
Employment: Full Time
Educational qualification: BE - Mechanical / B.E electronics and Instrumentation
Experience: 6 -8 years
- Responsible in Coordination with the team for on time completion of breakdowns, Preventive Maintenance schedules, Data backup & restore schedule, time synchronization schedule and ensure all the documents are updated on time.
- Responsible in Coordination with inter departments for on time closure of Quality Management Systems documents.
- Responsible to GMP documents in the department.
- Should be well versed with handling of deviations, investigations to identify the root cause using Fish Bone Analysis, Why Why analysis, Risk Assessments Fault Tree analysis & proposal.
- Responsible in Implementation of Corrective Action and Preventive Actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Adequate domain knowledge on instrumentation.
Candidates who are sending the resumes to email@example.com please mention the position and department in the subject line.