Our association with Kemwell of more than 7 years has been professional, trustworthy and full of commitment. We at Bayer, positively acknowledge the services rendered in handling our products, meeting our quality norms and also our expectations on delivery. People responsible for our operations & products are dedicated, professional and knowledgeable. We have observed that the manufacturing site is growing with time and improving its standards of upkeep.
Head – Product Supply
Due to the nature of our business, Kemwell facilities are audited more than 20 times a year by international regulatory bodies as well as customers. We push relentlessly for consistency in quality. Our proven delivery model and impressive track record of cGMP compliance over the past 30 years is testament to our unwavering commitment to continuous improvement.
Kemwell takes a multipronged approach to reinforce these systems:
- Delivering the highest quality products and services on time has been a part of Kemwell’s culture and commitment for over 30 years
- Implementing cross-learning across global sites to share best quality practices
- Emphasizing on creating a “Quality at Source” culture from the shop floor to the boardroom with our “Champions Initiative”
- Creating transparent quality metrics and review systems
- Building compliance teams and quality review teams to maintain high compliance levels and monitor for continuous improvement
- Making employees aware and providing training and discussions of audit findings from global health authorities that are public knowledge
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and we strive to minimize our impact on the environment. We have:
- Developed comprehensive EHS policies and guidelines with appropriate training for all employees
- Implemented EHS according to regulatory requirements with systemic monitoring
- Our facilities are audited and approved by the global EHS teams of our customers