Kemwell is sincerely dedicated in supporting and improving the community that we exist in. We have various programs and efforts that have helped the community and the workplace where our colleagues live and work. Whether it’s sponsoring scholarships for students or providing basic healthcare/ sanitation needs to the lesser fortunate, Kemwell’s CSR activities are actively improving the communities around us.
We sponsor and support many philanthropic initiatives, such as:
- Helped setup Cancer Institute at Swami Vivekananda Yoga Centre Bangalore, India
- Setup of a Pediatric Care Unit in NarayanaHrudayalaya, Bangalore, India
- Educational scholarships and medical subsidies (over 600,000 beneficiaries)
- Sponsored the “Tibetan Medical Centre” of HH Dalai Lama in Bangalore, India
Other Initiatives at work include:
- “Go Green” Initiative – Plantation of trees to offset Kemwell’s carbon emission
- K-Win (Kemwell Women’s Initiative Network) - Mentoring program that serves as a platform for women to connect and support each other with the aim to enhance the personal and professional life.